Department of Computer Engineering (under-graduate)
PEOs & PSOs
Program Educational Objectives (PEO):
- To prepare learners to excel in professional career and higher education.
- To encourage learners to use modern tools and techniques effectively for solving real life problems.
- To inculcate professional and leadership qualities and adapt to current trends by engaging in life-long learning.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO):
- To comprehend, analyze and develop solutions for real life problems.
- To apply standard practices and strategies using appropriate research skills, modern tools and techniques to develop computer based solutions.