Welcome to the Department of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
- Graduates of the program will have successful professional careers at the national and international levels.
- Graduates of the program will be competent and capable of pursuing lifelong learning in technical and allied fields.
- Graduates of the program will behave as responsible citizens of the society.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO)
- Demonstrate acquired knowledge and skills beyond the curriculum based on departmental level co-curricular and extra-curricular activities under the banner of professional students’ forums.
- Demonstrate skills in writing and presenting technical papers at national and international level conferences / journals.