Department of Information Technology (under-graduate)
PEOs & PSOs
Program Educational Objectives (PEO):
- Graduate will be able to develop research attitude and have fundamental knowledge to excel in the higher education and life-long learning skills in the context of technological change.
- Graduate will be able to successfully sustain them in industry, grow and excel in their professional career.
- Graduate will be able to communicate and demonstrate collaborative, entrepreneurial, leadership and ethical skills to develop societal needs.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO):
- Learners will able to formulate, design, analyze, synthesize and develop hardware/software solutions for hard problems through Business processes.
- Learners will be able to develop programming and logic skills and have sound foundation in core areas such as algorithms, networking, databases, computer architecture, operating systems, web programming, and automata theory.
- Learners will learn the use of modern tools in advanced domains such as intelligent systems; cloud computing, data mining, wireless technology and system security etc. for innovative product development.
- Learners will inculcate professional and ethical attitude to work effectively in a team with excellent communication skills, leadership qualities and commitment to social and environmental responsibilities.