Welcome to the Department of Mechanical Engineering
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
- Graduates will be conversant with engineering knowledge and modern tools.
- Graduates will have interdisciplinary exposure to develop sustainable solutions.
- Graduates will have adeuate competence for ready employability.
- Graduates will have strong foundation and creativity to pursure higher studies.
- Graduate will become responsible citizens.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO)
1. Demonstrate knowledge and skills to model, analyze, design and realize physical systems in the field of thermal, design and manufacturing.
2. Apply fundamental principles and theories to solve real life problems using modern tools.
3. Demonstrate the ability to communicate as members of multidisciplinary teams on technical, financial and social issues.