Department of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
PEOs & PSOs
Program Educational Objectives (PEO):
Graduates of the program…
1. Will demonstrate the core competency in electronics,
telecommunication, and allied fields.
2. Will have successful professional careers at the national and
3. Will be competent and capable of pursuing lifelong learning in
technical and allied fields.
4. Will adhere to professional ethical practices.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO):
1. Apply knowledge in signal processing, communication theory, and
microwave engineering for analysis of telecommunication network
for services such as voice, data, image & video transport.
2. Analyse, design, and synthesize electronic components based
circuits, embedded systems - related hardware / software, and