Department of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
Telecommunication is the pivot of the information age. Having trained professionals in this line is need of the hour. The Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering course is designed in such a way that at the end of the course, the students are thoroughly prepared with the basic knowledge of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and becomes well conversant with specialized fields like Electronics engineering,Communication Engineering,VLSI, Digital Signal Processing, Computer and Communication Networks, Optical Fiber Communication, Wireless networks, Data Compression and Encryption and Internet Communication Engineering. A detail study of embedded systems and Micro-controllers with their architecture, programming, interfacing and applications is also included.
Vision and Mission
To create professionally competent, research oriented, disciplined, socially and environmentally sensitive electronics and telecommunication engineers.
- To achieve academic excellence by imparting quality education and training in science, electronics, and telecommunication engineering fields.
- To create an environment for overall personal development of the students including creative and innovative thinking, team work, professional ethics, and improved communication skills.
- To create awareness among the students about their social and environmental responsibilities to make the world a better place.
PEOs & PSOs
Program Educational Objectives (PEO):
- Graduates of the program will have successful professional careers at the national and international levels.
- Graduates of the program will be competent and capable of pursuing lifelong learning in technical and allied fields.
- Graduates of the program will behave as responsible citizens of the society.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO):
- Demonstrate acquired knowledge and skills beyond the curriculum based on departmental level co-curricular and extra-curricular activities under the banner of professional students’ forums.
- Demonstrate skills in writing and presenting technical papers at national and international level conferences / journals.