IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Concentrating on relevance and quality of academic and research programs.
- Implementing and operating optimization and integration of modenrn methods of teaching and learning
- Upholding the credibility of evaluation procedures.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services.
- Creating affable academic atmosphere for sharing research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad by means of collaborations and internship programmes.
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are:
- Improving the academic and administrative activities of the institution by developing and applying relevant practices and parameters from time to time.
- Improving the teaching and learning process by means of creating a learner-centric environment conducive to impart quality education and encourage faculty and students to adopt the required knowledge and technology.
- Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Organisation of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit.
- Preparation and submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
IQAC will facilitate / contribute to:
- Ensure clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices.
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in the institution.
- Build an organised methodology of documentation and internal communication.
Name: Dr. Mini K Namboothirpad
Name: Dr. Sanjay Rukhande
|1.||Chairperson||Dr. S. M. Khot||Principal|
|Dr. Nilaj Deshmukh||Head of Department and Dean (Faculty), Mechanical Engineering|
|Dr. Milind Shah||Head of Dept and Dean
(Academics), EXTC Engineering
|Dr. Bindu S||Head of Dept and Dean (Student welfare), Electrical Engineering|
|Dr Sushil Thale||Professor and Dean (R and
D), Electrical Engineering
|Dr. Vaishali Bodade||Head of Dept, Information Technology|
|Dr. Lata Ragha||Head of Dept, Computer Engineering
|Dr Christu N David||Head of Dept, Humanities and Basic Sciences|
|Mr. Mathewlal Thomas||Associate Professor,
|Ms. Dhanashree Hadsul||Assistant Professor,
|Dr. Mini Rajeev||Associate Professor,
|Mrs. Lakshmi G||Associate Professor,
|Mrs Kavita Shelke||Assistant Professor,
|Dr. Mahendra Rane||Associate Professor,
Electrical Engineering and
|Dr. Pritha Bhattacharyya||Assistant Professor, Humanities and Basic Sciences|
|Mr. Rahul Jadhav||N.S.S coordinator
|4.||Management Member||Fr. Seby Rodrigues||Assistant Director. Agnel Technical Education Complex|
|5.||Local Society Member||Dr. Ramesh Karandikar||Professor, EXTC Department
and Dean-Academic Program,
|6.||Student Member||Mr. Chinamay Vartak||Student council|
|7.||Alumni Member||Ms. Kokila Harshal Shah||Mahanagar Gas Limited|
|8.||Employer Member||Mr. Gaurav Ghelani||Academic Relationship Manager - India West, Tata Consultancy Services|
|9.||Parent and Industry Member||Mr. Reji C Mathew||General Manager, Rajasthan Refinery Projects, HPCL.|
|10.||Parent Member||Mr. Haladhar Dev Sarma||Scientific Officer, Radiation Biology and Health Science Dvision, BARC|
|11.||Coordinator||Dr. Mini K Namboothiripad||Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering|
|12.||Coordinator||Dr. Sanjay Rukhande||Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering|
Contact for more details Coordinator
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
Fr. F. Rodrigues Institue of Technology, Vashi