Department of Information Technology
Innovative Teaching Learning methods followed:
1) Project based teaching - Every semester students do a mini-project for atleast one subject in a group of three.
2) Seminars by students - Students are given a chance to give a seminars in subject like Business Communication and Ehics to enhance their skills.
3) Application oriented problems - In subjects like Intelligent Systems and Automata theory students are given problems in which they can apply the concepts they have learnt to a scenario.
4) Expert Lecture - Every semester subject teacher arranges one expert lecture by an industry person for their subjects.
5) Video Lectures - For some subjects like Microcontroller and Embedded Programming, Storage Network Area Management and Retrieval and Big Data Analytics some video lectures are conducted to make students aware of how implementation is happening in actual world.